Professional Aircraft Detailing in Mesa
From nose to tail, we’ll make your aircraft look and feel like it’s ready to take off!
What is a Ceramic Coating?
A Ceramic Coating is a form of protection that bonds to the different surfaces of your aircraft.
Ceramic Coatings have been around in the detailing world the last 10+ years.
You can think of a Ceramic Coating as the sacrificial layer of your aircraft protecting it from all the elements.
Ceramic Coating Benefits:
1. Can reduce light scratches and prevents rust spots
2. Makes your aircraft very easy to clean and maintain
3. Protection from chemical staining and etching
4. High gloss shine so your aircraft will look newer longer
5. Protection from the harsh Mesa heat, rain, dust, bug splatter, ect
6. You’ll never need to wax your aircraft again
7. Self cleaning properties
Ceramic Coating Myths
Ceramic Coatings will not prevent your aircraft from paint chips or fix pre existing paint chips or cracks. The only way to properly fix paint chips and cracks would be to sand and repaint.
Your new coating will not make your aircraft scratch proof. Although Ceramic Coatings are scratch resistant, your paint can still get scratched if not careful. We recommend calling us to perform proper maintenance washes on the coating.
Ceramic Coatings do offer “self cleaning properties” but to ensure your coating lasts its full lifespan, it will need to be properly cleaned and maintained. Luckily, we offer a Maintenance Program! By joining our maintenance program we can guarantee your coating to last its full lifetime.
Ceramic Coating Process:
We start by inspecting the paint to see how thick it is, and how much polishing we need to do.
All exterior surfaces are cleaned, decontaminated, and prepped for polishing.
The paint correction is the process of removing swirl marks, and scratches by polishing the paint. This makes your paint look like a mirror.
Ceramic Coating Application
Now we prep the freshly polished paint and apply the coating.
(Price will vary depending on size and condition of the paint)
$200 – $250
Ceramic Coating FAQs
How long does this service take? It typically takes us about 2-3 days depending on how much attention the paint needs. Then after the coating is applied it will need to cure for about 12 hours.
How long does aircraft ceramic coating last? The longevity will depend on a variety of factors, including the conditions in which the aircraft is stored, and the frequency and type of maintenance performed. In general, ceramic coatings can last for several years.
What airports do you come to? We service Falcon Field, Mesa Gateway, Pegasus Airpark, Chandler Municipal Airport, and Stellar Airpark.
Other Aircraft Detailing Services We Offer:
Exterior Aircraft Wash
(Starting at $200)
- Underside of the plane is completely degreased.
- All bug splatter is removed from the front of the plane.
- Paint is properly washed and dried.
- Landing gear and wheels are cleaned (if applicable)
- Widows are cleaned and left streak free.
Interior Aircraft Detailing
(starting at $200)
- Leather seats are cleaned and conditioned.
- Carpeting is vacuumed and shampooed (if applicable)
- Interior windows are cleaned and left streak free.
- All interior surfaces are scrubbed clean.